14 Reasons to Consider Commercial Trough Sinks from Evergreen
- Simple, unique and elegant designs are pleasing to the eye and become a focal point.
- Durable construction and finishes are designed to stand up to heavy use applications.
- Trough sinks prevent unsightly and unhygienic standing water from accumulating on counter space between sinks.
- The elimination of counter space between sinks creates the opportunity to incorporate more faucet stations in a set area. (wall mount or deck mount)
- One piece designs eliminate caulking joints and seams around drop-in type sink basins which can accumulate mold and bacteria.
- Very easy to clean and maintain.
- Most Profiles are ADA compliant, barrier-free (wheel chair accessible) applications.
- They can be easily suspended from the wall.
- Drain Outlets can be located anywhere along the drain channel
- Can be configured for wall or deck-mount faucets
- Sink depths from 3″ to 6″ (at the drain)
- Each sink is custom built to fit exact space requirements. All dimensions are changeable to meet any design specification.
- Installation is extremely simple.
- A variety of trough styles and drain designs to choose from.
If you are truly looking for something different, you should take a closer look at what we can do.
We specialize in designing and manufacturing unique concrete washroom sinks for any application, commercial or residential. Our infinite selection of colours and textures , combined with the ability to integrate our many sink styles and countertops as one piece make each creation truly unique. Our sinks are specially designed and formed to exactly fit your space, whether it”s for an existing or new vanity or even suspended from the wall. We also make custom sink shapes for unique spaces or styles.
The possibiliities are endless…..
Here’s how concrete sinks from EverGreen stack up when it comes to being “green”.
- There is no waste in production. Many solid surface materials used in countertops are manufactured in slabs and then cut to size. This usually means most of the cutouts and the remaining material on the slab ends up in the landfill. Our concrete mixes are calculated before fabrication to fit the exact size of the mold, so there is little or nothing left over.
- All the aggregate and portland cement are produced within a 200km radius of our shop, minimizing the energy consumed in transportation.
- We often use recycled glass and water as well as reclaimed aggregates in our mixes.
- All of our mix designs use pozzolans to reduce the portland cement as much as possible. Pozzolans are industrial waste and by-products which have cementitious qualities and actually enhance the strength and appearance of the concrete.
- Our products are handmade, so there is very little energy consumption during production with the exception of some power hand tools. Most of the other solid surface products are shipped to fabricators which use large energy consuming CNC machinery to cut and finish the pieces.
- Our sealers have extremely low VOC emissions well below the acceptable guidelines of the LEEDS program. “VOC” stands for volatile Organic Compounds, which are emissions which evaporate into the air and often can be harmful to your health.
Let’ s face it, the greenest product you will ever own is the one you are already using. To replace it, means that the old one probably goes to the landfill. But we all know that’s not practical over time as many materials such as laminates don’t last, styles and requirements change and renovations are inevitable. Concrete has longevity, not only in terms of it’s durability, but also in it’s style.