14 Reasons to Consider Commercial Trough Sinks from EverGreen
14 Reasons to Consider Commercial Trough Sinks from Evergreen
- Simple, unique and elegant designs are pleasing to the eye and become a focal point.
- Durable construction and finishes are designed to stand up to heavy use applications.
- Trough sinks prevent unsightly and unhygienic standing water from accumulating on counter space between sinks.
- The elimination of counter space between sinks creates the opportunity to incorporate more faucet stations in a set area. (wall mount or deck mount)
- One piece designs eliminate caulking joints and seams around drop-in type sink basins which can accumulate mold and bacteria.
- Very easy to clean and maintain.
- Most Profiles are ADA compliant, barrier-free (wheel chair accessible) applications.
- They can be easily suspended from the wall.
- Drain Outlets can be located anywhere along the drain channel
- Can be configured for wall or deck-mount faucets
- Sink depths from 3″ to 6″ (at the drain)
- Each sink is custom built to fit exact space requirements. All dimensions are changeable to meet any design specification.
- Installation is extremely simple.
- A variety of trough styles and drain designs to choose from.